Group. Noun [ɡruːp]. A number of people forming a whole and defined by a common trait.
1 billion people use Groups on Facebook. This feature enables them to connect with others, to learn, share, start something for themselves and help each other. Pages and Events are wonderful tools to build communities and unite people around what matters to them.
Whatever the center of interest, cause or passion they are dedicated to, these are places of discussion and sharing. Groups also offer users an original way to explore places they know little or nothing about.
Whether you’re from Bordeaux, chose to settle there or just came to visit the city, our guide will take you through its streets, its most unusual places, its restaurants and bars and its must-see cultural sites. Bordeaux the elegant, the vibrant, the modern, seen by its dwellers and communities.
Now, it’s your turn to discover its multiple facets in your very own way.
To download the full guide, please click here.
Welcome to Bordeaux
The Facebook Team
- Chapter 1: Feel like enjoying a nice meal
- Chapter 2: Feel like exploring the local heritage
- Chapter 3: Feel like going off the beaten track
- Chapter 4: Feel like painting the town red
- Chapter 5: Feel like giving a hand
- Chapter 6: Feel like visiting the eco-friendly Bordeaux
- Chapter 7: Feel like falling in love
- Chapter 8: Feel like discovering the unusual Bordeaux metropolis