Thanks to Rotterdam’s international and multicultural character, the city is an attractive hub for companies and investors from all over the world. Rotterdam is where a dynamic start-up culture and workers’ mentality meet. If you want to experience this buzz yourself – or simply want to send some emails in a creative environment with good coffee – we recommend you visit one of Rotterdam’s co-working locations.
The members of the Facebook group International Women’s Networking Group Rotterdam list their favourite hotspots.
- StartDock | Westplein 12
- Tribes | Blaak 34
- Spaces | Hofplein 20
- DE Café | Binnenrotte 200 and Stationsplein 25
- Motherdock | Almondestraat 195
- Flex Workspace | Boompjes 410
- Café @Home | Industriegebouw, Goudsesingel 52
- Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) | Groothandelsgebouw, Stationsplein 45
- 42workspace | Schiedamse Vest 154
- Progress Bar | Bierstraat 123C
- BlueCity | Maasboulevard 100