What Do Facebook Groups Recommend?
Facebook is becoming a place where local communities – those who live in a city or district or people with shared interests and hobbies – communicate in groups and ask each other for advice and share recommendations.
Today more than 1.4 billion people use Facebook groups every month. It is these groups that are an essential source of information about life in the city when you want to visit interesting places or experience something new. It is members of such local communities that share recommendations that it would be hard to find from travel agencies.
This guide is for those who have come to St Petersburg but have already visited the Hermitage and Winter Palace and are looking for other atmospheric and cultural sights to explore.
- See the city on foot
- St Petersburg by bike
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city
- Where to find inspiration and meet creative people
- Check out the real St Petersburg
- Immerse yourself in a new cultural environment
- Vegetarian Petersburg
- The romance of industrial St Petersburg
- A map for responsible consumers
- Where to dance tango
- Check out the city’s street art
- Stroll the embankments